Guided Brewery visits are organized by NPO De Geuzen van Oud Beersel, both for individuals and groups.
The tour itself takes 45 minutes to 1 hour, followed by a tasting session at the brewery.
The total visit lasts 1.5 hours.
For 8.00 euros (cash in exact change, or as appropriate) per person you get:
– A tasting of Lambic Beer
– A Guided Tour
– A beer consumption of your choice (in an 18cl glass)
– Souvenir: An ‘Oud Beersel’ Geuze glass.
Additional tastings may be purchased after the tour.
Conditions of brewery visits:
Individually or with a few friends, you can visit the brewery without appointment any first or third Saturday of the month at 11 am (NL) and at 12h30 (FR and / or EN).
The only exceptions are public holidays.
Groups of 8 to 25 people are also welcome per reservation.
Saturdays are preferred, but if not possible it can also be on other days.
A start time after 11 o’clock is desirable.
Organizers of Group Visits should contact the relevant person from VZW De Geuzen van Oud Beersel. Then it is possible to discuss the tour and adapt to the needs of the group.
Please indicate (at least two weeks in advance, but preferably ASAP):
– The brewery visit date and time. Most guides are available on Saturdays and from 11 o’clock. You preferred time maybe unavailable due to guide schedules or the production schedule at Oud Beersel.
– How many visitors can we expect? (At least 8 persons)
– In which language should the guided tour be given? NL / FR / EN
– How many extra tastings are desired? One tasting is included in the standard tour.
– If your organization is making the payment, please provide the billing information (name, business address, business number, etc.)
More information can be found at: www.degeuzenvanoudbeersel.be or via email to firstname.lastname@example.org.